- Oh yes! This boat has an owner so buzz of... for sure it is not abandoned.
- I am scared of bridges and this picture does not help to soothe my fears of them collapsing.
- Very important tower. Forgot the name as always not paying attention to the guide.
- Floating Chinese restaurant. I have to vouch for it, i have eaten the best food in here ( especially the duck..did i mention i like duck?)
- Floating boat museum! Nice reconstruction of an sail boat. you can also stroll inside and see how people in that time used to live on the vessel.
- The Dam square, with the queen's castle and other interesting thingies. Like a very expensive hotel, the wax museum, and monument to fallen war heroes.
- For all the Batman fans! He was there in the flesh! Fighting for justice and coins!
Monday, December 27, 2010
Escapade in Amsterdam
Sometimes it is nice to just visit another town, so we usually go to Amsterdam. There are of course a lot of places to go when you are there. Most of the time we like to take a boat trip and then have a nice walk around the shopping streets.