- All kinds of tulip species, but also narcissus, hyacinth all very pleasantly planted in intricate patterns
- Old kind of tulips -- the Marrel-tulip
- Loads of little streams that go through the garden.
- A beautiful lake in the middle, full of ducks and swans, but also places to cross over the water,like nice wood planks that float around.
- A special fountain, water coming our of a bird :)
- An Asian looking corner of the garden.
- Also you can find loads of artwork all around, sculptures, buildings, Indian totems and much more.
It is worth visiting this place. I tell you from experience.